Do you live outside the UK and/or love to travel and explore?
Do you have relevant Hygiene/Environmental/ Health and Safety qualifications?
Do you have experience of auditing?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Who Are We?
Checkpoint Solutions (as Argent Health and Safety) was established in 2006 with the goal of ensuring customer safety in the travel industry. We have maintained our position as the UK’s largest dedicated consultancy for health & safety advice and auditing for the travel industry.
Checkpoint works with some of the world’s largest travel businesses, from traditional tour operators through to global online businesses. We conduct auditing activity in accordance with their Safety Management Systems (SMS), and give them the data to effectively demonstrate a consistent and structured approach to the Health and Safety of their customers.
To carry out Safety Audits and or risk assessments and follow ups at accommodation units to include, fire, food, general, child and swimming pool safety audits. Completing audits and or risk assessments as required by Checkpoint Clients, of transport, aviation, marine and excursion providers, in locations abroad.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Proven ability to work in a team environment and alone.
· Excellent communication skills
· A flexible, proactive approach to work.
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to work in a methodical manner and meet deadlines.
· A friendly, positive and professional approach with a genuine desire to provide a first-class service
· Good geographical and travel knowledge
· Relevant qualifications in Fire Safety, food and Hygiene Safety
· Ability to communicate in a foreign language
. Experience of auditing
More information can be found here :- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/986552589/